Headline News
Daniil Kvyat will stay with Red bull in 2016 (November 30, 2015 11:23 am)
Mercedes hires Esteban Ocon (November 28, 2015 11:28 am)
Sainz confirms Toro Rosso – Ferrari deal (November 27, 2015 11:14 am)
Arrivabene defends Raikkonen (November 26, 2015 12:50 pm)
Lauda slams two engines formula as madness (November 26, 2015 12:36 pm)

Mika Hakkinen

Mika Hakkinen

Hakkinen sympathises with Mercedes’ S...

Sep 23, 2015No Comments

Mika Hakkinen says Mercedes’ performance problem of Singapore is perhaps not as unique as it seemed. The otherwise-dominant team’s sudden slump on the floodlit streets

Valtteri Bottas

Hakkinen defends Bottas amid Ferrari saga

Sep 14, 2015No Comments

Mika Hakkinen has defended his protege Valtteri Bottas, after the younger Finn missed out on a touted move to Ferrari for 2016. Despite weeks of

Kimi Raikkonen

Raikkonen no longer just “number 2...

Sep 10, 2015No Comments

Kimi Raikkonen is beginning to emerge from his earlier role as de-facto ‘number 2’ at Ferrari, according to countryman Mika Hakkinen. Last year the Finn

Kimi Raikkonen

Hakkinen not sure Ferrari should keep Raikk...

Apr 27, 2015No Comments

Mika Hakkinen is not sure he would advise Ferrari to keep his countryman Kimi Raikkonen beyond 2015. Finn Raikkonen, who replaced Hakkinen at McLaren some

Eric Boullier

McLaren set to improve gradually – Bo...

Apr 22, 2015No Comments

Fernando Alonso left Bahrain expecting McLaren-Honda to make a “big step” for the start of the forthcoming European season. Having switched from the now-resurgent Ferrari,


Hakkinen disappointed with Raikkonen

Mar 24, 2015No Comments

Mika Hakkinen says he was disappointed with the performance of his countryman Kimi Raikkonen in Australia. When he retired at the end of 2001, Hakkinen


Hakkinen believes Rosberg can beat Hamilton...

Dec 03, 2014No Comments

Mika Hakkinen thinks Nico Rosberg can bounce back from title defeat in 2015. With Lewis Hamilton winning the intense teammate battle for the 2014 title,


F1 withholding video ‘to protect Bian...

Oct 09, 2014No Comments

Mere days after the Suzuka race, F1 authorities are continuing to withhold official video footage of Jules Bianchi’s horror crash. So far, despite widespread reports